Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Diet



Hey, Diet has a show in SF. Here's what he had to say,

"Come to Stussy San Francisco on Haight St this friday night for a solo art show im having starting 8pm..i will be in there stop bye and say Hi!!!..support - T"

Timmy's dope. I wish I had some images from his show at Jinxed, although it looks as though this show might be a graffiti show. I don't know. If you're in SF check it out.

If you don't know Timmy that's him in wearing what I think is the first Bad Luxury Tee Shirt ever. All of you San Franciscoians (?) should go and tell him you know me. Good luck explaining which Jason from Philadelphia I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES DOUCHE.
anyway, i think i will go to this on friday. good look, son. i'll be like "yo timmy, i know jason from philadelphia, the one who likes panties."